THE PLACE OF THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT REVELATION OF THE IMAGE OF MERCIFUL JESUS - THE IMAGE "JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU" IN THE DIVINE MERCY SHRINE IN PLOCK

The revelation of the Merciful Jesus took place in the cell of sister Faustina.
The cell of sister Faustina was situated at the first floor of the former monastery above the place where at present the statue of the Jesus is standing.
Exactly in this place on February 22, 1931 on Quadragesima, here in Plock, 26-year-old sister Faustina Kowalska had her first and most important revelation of Merciful Jesus and His wish regarding establishing of The Feast of Divine Mercy on the first Sunday after Easter and of devoting on that day the image of the Merciful Jesus with the signature: Jesus, I trust in You.
From diary of the Saint sister Faustina Kowalska:
“In the evening, when I was in my cell, I saw the Lord Jesus clothed in a white garment. One hand [was] raised in the gesture of blessing, the other was touching the garment at the breast. From beneath the garment, slightly drawn aside at the breast, there were emanating two large rays, one red, the other pale. In silence i kept my gaze fixed on the Lord; my soul was struck with awe, but also with great joy. After a while, Jesus said to me: Paint an image according to the pattern you see, with the signature: Jesus, I trust in You ! I desire that this image be venerated, first in your chapel, and (then) throughout the World"
(Diary 47).
"I want this image…to be solemnly blessed on the first Sunday after Easter; that Sunday is to be the feast of my Mercy"
(Diary 49).
”He promised to her, “By means of this Image I shall be granting many graces to souls”
(Diary 570).
The Polish Pope John Paul II on April 18, 1993 beatified in Vatican and next on April 30, 2000 also in Vatican has canonized the sister Faustina Kowalska.
Also on April 30, 2000 on first Sunday after Easter, the Pope John Paul II announced the new church holiday - Divine Mercy Sunday on the first Sunday after Easter and he devoted the image of the Merciful Jesus that is the image with the signature: Jesus, I trust in You.
The will of Lord had been finally fulfilled, when the famous painting of the Merciful Jesus with the signature Jesus, I trust in You had been made, and the Polish Pope John Paul II announced a new church feast – Divine Mercy Sunday on the first Sunday after Easter.

Film - THE PLACE OF THE FIRST AND MOST IMPORTANT REVELATION OF THE IMAGE OF MERCIFUL JESUS - THE IMAGE "JESUS, I TRUST IN YOU" IN THE DIVINE MERCY SHRINE IN PLOCK